It all depends on your childís age and your relationship
with them. If you still communicate with your children,
there are some steps you can take to stop the
1. Donít talk bad about your former spouse in front of
2. Donít act like the other parent or imitate the alienating
3. Reassure your children that you will always love
them and care for them no matter what.
4. Donít blame your children.
5. Remind your children of the great times you had
6. Respect your visitation schedule.
7. Talk to a Salt Lake City divorce attorney to help you
combat parental alienation.
If your former spouse is trying very hard to keep your
children from you, you should speak to a Salt Lake City
paternity attorney Emy Cordano at Emy A. Cordano,
Attorney at Law, immediately and seek legal action.
Schedule a consultation today to discuss your case.