Are There Parental Rights For Unmarried Couples?
Ad Number:
Posted By
Emy Cordano
Emy A. Cordano, Attorney At Law
6465 S 3000 E, Suite 103
Zip Code:
Salt Lake City
State > County:
Utah > Salt Lake
United States
801-804-5152 Please quote Emy's Adpost when calling

Mothers gave birth to children, they are immediately granted all parental rights, regardless of whether or not they are married. However, the law is a bit different for fathers. For the father to be recognized as such in the eyes of law, he has to establish paternity over the child. However, if the father is not present, he can complete a Voluntary Acknowledgment of Paternity form in any of the states in the U.S. If you are dealing with parental rights, and the other parent is not cooperating, you should seek legal help from an attorney. Contact a Salt Lake City parental rights lawyer Emy A. Cordano at Emy A. Cordano Attorney at Law, for a consultation about your case. She can explain your rights and protect those rights if the other party is threatening you, schedule a consultation today to discuss your case.

Download Adpost Home Design Ideas app on Google Play   Download Adpost Home Design Ideas app on App Store
Emy's Adpost has been viewed 5627 times

Emy Cordano's OFFERED Ad from Salt Lake City Utah Are There Parental Rights For Unmarried Couples?
Powered and Presented by MyAdpost. An Adpost Affil.
Please click here to contact the Support Team.
powered by copyright 1995-2000 hagen software inc. all rights reserved.