Mold spores can float in the air when they come into contact with a surface such as a window, door, or door handle. You should minimize exposure to mold spores in your room climate, especially in areas with high humidity and high temperatures. Mold can produce potentially toxic chemicals and substances known as mycotoxins, and it has the potential to cause serious health problems and even make your home uninhabitable. You can carry out mold checks and tests to see if there is any hidden mold in your home. In this case, Indoor Mold Testing should be done.